**£50,000 HR Business Partner - Business worth over £1 billion**
- Develop project plans for M&A targets from due diligence stages to full integration including, comms, change management, consultation, TUPE, Reward and Benefits, Payroll, Learning and Development and synergy tracking.
- Liaise with our Internal Communications, Payroll, Training teams and business facing HR teams to ensure alignment across all contributors to the project and post-acquisition integration.
- Support the Head of HR Acquisitions to carry out Due Diligence and develop Due Diligence reports to support acquisition decisions, including the review of people related disclosures.
- Detailed knowledge of TUPE regulations
- Extensive experience of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Able to travel without restriction and work some unsociable hours with nights away from home
If you are interested in discussing the opportunity further, please contact Leon on email@example.com or