A chance to join a vibrant and expanding business that requires a HR Generalist to manage 15 plus sites across Kent and the London borders. You will be a strategic part of the HR team that nationally supports and develops 2000 employees. The business is truly passionate about their people and have exciting HR projects and strategies in place. Every day will be different!
SALARY: £37,000 to £40,000
· OTE: £48,000 per annum
· 20% bonus – paid annually
· All mileage paid weekly @ 0.35p per mile
· Laptop & Mobile phone
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Healthcare Cash Plan
· Substantial Discounts
LOCATION: Outer London and Kent
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Dagenham, Dartford, Maidstone, Ashford, Tunbridge Wells,
JOB DESCRIPTION: HRBP – Regional HR Manager : Entertainment and Leisure Industry
You will be 1 of 4 Regional HRBP’s managing the full HR function for Kent and parts of London. You will fully manage your own diary and regular site visits.
A typical week would be 4 days people facing; conducting training, supporting management teams, reactive ER, promoting the well-being strategy, succession planning, employee engagement and senior management recruitment.
Then any 1 day for your administration, planning and focussing on future HR strategies.
Your HR knowledge and skills will be challenged but in this vibrant and fast paced business you will be rewarded and recognised.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: HRBP – Regional HR Manager : Entertainment and Leisure Industry
The Regional HR Business Partners are responsible for the following;
· Internal restructures.
· New centre openings and relocations.
· Employee Relations.
· KPI’s and performance management.
· Exit interview.
· Monitor and influence employee engagement.
· Employee brand and culture concepts.
· Annual pay review process.
· Staff turnover data, including retention and absence.
· Working with outside partners such as payroll providers, Occupational Health and benefit partners.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: HRBP – Regional HR Manager : Entertainment and Leisure Industry
Our HR Business Partner is key to driving the “way of working” strategy.
Ideally you would have worked in the entertainment, leisure, retail or travel industry.
It will be essential you have managed multi-disciplined teams during your career and be passionate about team development and engagement.
You will need to have the following skills and experience:
· CIPD qualified or equivalent.
· Managed complex ER cases and able to offer low risk solutions.
· Capable to drive business strategies across all HR functions.
· Comfortable to work autonomously and manage your own region.
· Have your own transport and hold a UK drivers’ licence.
With an annual turn over of 120 million and over 50 sites nationwide this business offers an exciting and diverse HR opportunity. You would be able to implement innovative ideas to the people strategy and work with an established people team that offer a network of support and development for your HR career.
· Training and development opportunities available.
· Professional body memberships.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: HRBP, HR Manager, Peripatetic HR Manager, Regional HRBP, Employee Relations Manager, ER Advisor, CIPD, Employment Law Specialist, Head of HR, HR Director, HR Consultant, HR Professional, Human Resources,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.