The HRIS Analyst (Workday) will be responsible for maintaining the core HR system and infrastructure, with a focus on the exploitation of new Workday functionality and the development of the a new Payroll module.
This role will work as part of a collaborative HRIS team, participate in the ongoing design, configuration and reporting for new modules of Workday.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Experience of Workday HCM and at least one other area such as Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Compensation
* Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills are essential Preferred experience
* Workday configurations experience in core modules, especially HCM, Benefits & Compensation and in Business Process and/or Domain Security Configuration
* Experience maintaining systems
* High proficiency in Excel