Job Title: Human Resource Administrator (Talent)
Job type: Full time, Permanent (35 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:00)
The Firm is a Specialist Defendant Insurance Practice with offices in Leeds, Halifax, Manchester, Liverpool, and London. They work with Insurance Companies, Corporate and Public Sector Clients and the Lloyd's market.
They are looking for a HR Administrator to join the busy HR team to provide assistance to the Firm through the processing of generalist HR administration (e.g. starters, movers, leavers, family leave) and also to support the Talent Development team with coordinating Work Experience, Apprentice and Trainee schemes, supporting on events, projects and more.
To provide administrative support to the Talent Development and HR team.
- Provide support and coordinate the administrative arrangements in relation to recruitment of apprentices and trainees (assessment centres/days);
- Support with interviews for candidates, including booking rooms and sending interview documentation to relevant managers;
- Carry out pre-employment checks for new employees.
Starters, Leavers, Movers
- Supporting the HR team with the setting up of new starters including issuing offers, pre-employment screening, induction and keying details onto the HR system;
- Updating and maintaining HR files;
- Following processes for starters, leavers and changes ensuring all appropriate parties (e.g. IT, Finance, Facilities) are notified by the agreed deadlines;
- Chase outstanding documentation.
- Provide support and coordinate the administrative arrangements in relation to annual events such as Open Evenings, internal and external Talent events (e.g. National Apprenticeship Week and occasionally external careers fairs) and more;
- Provide administrative support with recruitment such as Assessment Centres, interviews and candidate/CV screening;
- Provide administrative support with the regular work experience scheme including liaising with Managers to place students in teams, arranging supervisors, ordering IT log ins and security passes and more.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Keen interest in HR
- Highly motivated
- Enthusiasm and a positive work ethic
- Ability to show initiative
- Team player
- 25 days paid holiday
- holiday buy/sell up to 5 days
- gym discounts
- discounts on tech purchases and monthly payment options
- interest free travel loans
- cycle to work scheme
- self-funded private medical insurance
- self-funded dental cover and more
The firm is committed to providing a non-discriminatory and harassment free working environment for all its employees. All offers are subject to satisfactory DBS checks, credit check and professional/personal referee checks.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Human Resources Executive, HR Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, HR Administrator, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources, HR team Admin, Talent Development Administrator, Junior HR Advisor, Administrative Support, Office Administrator may also be considered for this role.