8 days ago
Elevation HR are proud to be working on behalf of one of our Grimsby based clients looking to recruit a HR Administrator for a period of 12 months in the first instance. The Human Resources Administrator will report into the HR Business Partner and will be responsible for providing effective and efficient HR administrative support to the business.
Flexible or part-time hours will be considered.
This role will work closely with the HRBP and will be responsible for all business as usual HR activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide seamless HR Administrative support to the HRBP
- Managing and maintaining HR Trackers and Systems
- Management of contractor agreements in line with new IR35 legislation
- Ad hoc duties as the business requires
Elevation HR are keen to speak with HR Administrators / HR Assistants with the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience within a HR Administrator / HR Assistant position
- Sound understanding of Employment Law
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close