7 months ago
Human Resources Administrator
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, our client as a Trusted Partner seeks to protect and enhance the value of its investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.
Position: Human Resources Administrator
Location: Daresbury, Cheshire
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 4.5 hours per day. 5 days per week.
Salary: £10,800 to £13,200 (FTE £18,000 to £22,000) per annum
About the role:
The Human Resources Administrator will join their existing team and support the business in day-to-day HR activity. This includes providing comprehensive and professional administration support to the HR team and general guidance to employees and line managers in line with company processes, policies and procedures.
- Authority to Recruit (ATR) forms, receipt and ensure appropriate signatures have been received
- Advertising - internally and externally including liaison with agencies as required
- Liaise with line managers to shortlist candidates for interview
- Oversee arrangement of interviews, creating and issuing interview plans
- End of interview review with line manager
- Receipt and review of recruitment invoices, raise Purchase Order and forward invoice to Transaction Services for processing
- Prepare and issue contracts of employment and new entrant documentation
- Create position in SuccessFactors (HR system) and add new employee
- Add record to New Starter tracker and update as required
- Upload a copy of job description to SuccessFactors record
- Scan copy of signed returned contract to SuccessFactors and pass complete new starter paperwork over for payroll processing
- Asylum & Immigration Checks for New Starters - ensure correct documents are received
- Filing and General Admin duties including letters and possible assistance at meetings in terms of note taking etc
- Assist with HR Mailbox management
- Good standard of general education
- Knowledge and experience gained working in an HR environment
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies, procedures and best practice
- Ability to use a HR information system including, accessing, inputting, and compiling data
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage a broad workload
- Ability to work largely unsupervised
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Position will be subject to a Standard DBS check
- CIPD qualified / part qualified
- Relevant degree
- Knowledge of PPP / PFI
- HR Payroll experience
Strictly No Agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Human Resources Administrator, HR Administrator, Payroll Administrator, CIPD, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
7 days ago
only 6 hours until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close