2 months ago
You will be working for one of the country's leading providers into the medical device, nutraceutical and pharma industry which include: specialist blending and formulation, packing solutions, contract packaging, printing and manufacturing of products within cleanroom environments.
Objectives: To effectively maintain the HR role within the company including Employee Relations, Resource Development and Performance Management.
To work with the Group Fleet coordinator.
Working Hours - 10:00 - 14:00 Mon - Thu (16 hours) can be flexible
- To understand and implement CliniMed policies within the organisation and to liaise with the Group HR regularly.
- To accurately update and maintain the personnel files of all employees, ensuring all sensitive and confidential data is processed with the GDPR guidelines.
- To carry out interviews and inductions and organise and administer the paperwork involved with the selection and recruitment process including inducting new employees.
- Maintain the Entropy system up to date with new starters and leavers.
- To liaise with managers and the Managing Director with the company concerning all HR issues.
- To produce Management HR Reports and complete reports for Group Head Office pertaining to the Personnel Function within the company.
- To co-ordinate the completion of Performance and Development Reviews by all Managers and to arrange and investigate training options in line with CliniMed policy as a result of these meetings.
- To attend Group HR meetings and workshops that may involve travelling to other CliniMed sites within the UK (4-5 annually)
- Liaise with the Group Fleet Coordinator for all fleet related issues.
- Hire cars as and when required for employees keeping in mind at all times the company budget and the environment.
- Ensure licence checks are completed and sent to the driver mandate checking company as requires by RoSPA.
- To manage the Finance & Administration and Sales register including maintenance of holidays, appointments, and Lieu time.
- MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Organised and methodical
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Conflict resolution
- Desired but not essential
- Driving licence
- Knowledge of Investors in People
- CIPD qualification