about 1 year ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our manufacturing clients based in Sheffield looking for a Human Resources Administrator. Reporting into the HR Advisor; the HR Administrator will sit within a busy, supportive HR team and will be responsible for delivering an accurate, compliant and efficient HR Administrative service to the organisation's 4 UK sites.
This is a fantastic developmental role for someone who is looking to further develop their HR career. My client provides extensive support and the opportunity to progress within the role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering first line employee queries on a range of HR related issues
- Disciplinary and grievance administration including minute taking
- Supporting in recruitment processes inclusive of, but not limited to writing adverts, coordinating interviews, offer letters and contracts
- Providing support on payroll processes
- Other ad hoc duties such as photocopying, scanning etc.
Elevation HR are looking to speak with candidates with the following:
- Level 3 CIPD qualification or equivalent
- 1-2 years within a similar HR Administration role
- Engineering / Manufacturing environment exposure
- Computer and systems literate
- Eagerness to learn and progress within the role
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment