10 months ago
Human Resources Advisor
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Motorways Service Area Operators serving over 46 million visitors over 30 locations. They are passionate about operating the best brands, working with the best people and offering their customers the best service.
Position: Human Resources Advisor - South West
Location: South West
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35k + Company Car and benefits
About the role:
Supporting the HR Manager in providing professional HR support to the Site operations teams, with a focus on employee relations, recruitment and retention. The role holder will require flexibility in their thinking, communication style, working hours and at locations in order to meet the business demand.
This is a field based role covering the South West of their Motorway Service Areas therefore the ideal candidate will reside centrally in the area, and be available for overnight stays where required.
- Supporting the site teams in providing advice and support to Line Managers on all people issues; disciplinary, grievance, appeal, attendance, and performance
- Completing HR Audits and Health Checks for each site, and collating statistical data for monthly reports
- Working with HR Manager to develop and implement HR Policies and Processes
- Supporting the Recruitment Manager with management recruitment
- Running HR training courses across the region
- Succession and talent planning
- Supporting the Site Directors with performance management
- Participate in the annual People Plan and projects
- Passionate and driven to provide an excellent support to the operation
- Experience of working within a ‘hands-on’ HR role
- CIPD qualified or working towards CIPD qualifications
- Good written and oral communication skills displaying confidence, assertiveness and professionalism
- Flexible and open to change to meet the varying needs of the business
- Ability to manage changing demands and prioritise workloads
- Previous experience in Catering / Hospitality desirable however not essential
- Current driving licence
- Previous experience of a field based role
You may have experience of the following: Human Resources Advisor, HR Adviser, HR Generalist, CIPD, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Manufacturing, HR Advice, HRIS, Employee Communications, Unions, Disciplinary, Grievance, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.