12 months ago
You will be undertaking the day to day activities associated with the provision of a total quality HR service. The role requires a true generalist to get involved with recruitment/selection, on boarding and induction, employee life cycle management including administration activity. You will be required to manage employee relations activity and project work.
- Leading the recruitment activities and developing processes to ensure a quality service is provided in order to meet the needs of the business ensuring a cost effective approach and ensuring metrics are updated to show service provision.
- Working with Finance to ensure headcount reporting is done on a monthly basis and any variances identified and analyzed.
- Provide advice and guidance to Directors and Managers on all HR issues to enable them to manage their employees effectively including attendance at disciplinary, grievance, performance and welfare interviews where required.
- Management of the apprenticeship and graduate scheme including recruitment, induction, ongoing monitoring of performance and training and development.
- Project work to support the HR Strategy, ensuring implementation and completion including working on HR processes and continuous improvement activity .
- Support the HR Organisation Capability steering group on employee capability initiatives for the Division, developing people capability and succession planning in line with Business and individual requirements.
- Support the HR function with the delivery of the divisional Training & Development Plan and budget to ensure the company training and development needs are delivered.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the New Starter, Change and Leaver processes, including the maintenance and updating of the HR Resource Link System.
- Ensure induction process is delivered effectively to all new starters.
- Attendance at staff forums and provide necessary management information.
- Travel to other Group locations to support meetings as and when required.
You must be CIPD qualified (or working towards)
Degree level (or equivalent)