11 months ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our manufacturing clients based in Sheffield looking for a Human Resources Advisor. Reporting into the HR Manager this role will sit within a busy, supportive HR team and will be responsible for delivering an accurate, compliant and efficient HR Advisory service to the business.
My client is looking for someone ideally from an engineering or manufacturing background with strong Generalist HR experience. This role will be responsible for providing managers with first line HR support as well as overseeing employee relations, training, performance management, induction and onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment and managing payroll input and queries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing advice and guidance relating to a range of Employee Relations issues and questions
- Working closely with managers to advise, guide and support on disciplinaries, grievances, absence management and performance management
- Coordinating and providing training to the workforce and managers
- Understanding the needs of the business and align HR practices accordingly
- Assisting with recruitment cross-functionally
- Inputting and supporting on payroll information and queries.
- Ad hoc administrative duties
Elevation HR is keen to speak with HR Professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Previous HR experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to payroll and HR systems
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close