Human Resources Advisor
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Human Resources Advisor to join our growing business as we expand in the North. Opening in May 2020, you will be based at our brand new Rotherham site. Training will take place in Rochdale and Wednesbury prior to opening.
As a family-run business, employing over 700 people and selling over 40,000 used cars every year, The Trade Centre Group prides itself on providing the highest quality used cars at the very best value.
The Human Resources Advisor is a generalist role who will assist in the delivery and continuous improvement of the HR function to ensure it is proactive, solution focused, legally compliant and people centred.
The successful candidate will respond to and provide employee relations advice on all areas of HR including disciplinary and grievance, contracts of employment, attendance, performance and policies and procedures.
You will also be supporting, partnering and coaching managers with day to day operational HR matters where you will develop and maintain excellent and effective working relationships, whilst providing a business focused and risk managed outcome.
This is a varied and diverse role as you will also be involved in supporting our HR strategy, initiatives and ongoing project work as part of our valued HR team.
- CIPD Qualified (Or working towards)
- HR Advisor/Generalist level experience (2 years)
- Proven knowledge of employee relations and employment law.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel when required.
- A full driving licence.
What will you get in return?
- Starting salary of £22,000.
- A progressive, exciting and fast-paced working environment with the opportunity to work within a fantastic team of motivated and passionate HR professionals
- Fully comprehensive induction, training and ongoing support.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Local Staff discounts package
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Free Eyecare