2 months ago
Are you an experienced HR and business management?
Do you want to make a difference with your HR and business management experience?
Do you want to be part of a team with a great culture?
Do you want work part-time and have a great work/life balance?
If so then this could be the perfect role for you:
We’re growing our business and are looking to grow our HR and business support functions in our headquarters in Reading, Berkshire to support this exciting phase of our business.
This is a key role, working alongside our financial controller, supporting the senior leadership team as well as the wider workforce based here as well as off site.
With our flat structure and our passion for growing our business and our careers, we see the ideal candidate creating and managing a great place to work as well as ensuring that we meet standards and are compliant.
Do you have excellent verbal and written communications skills, proven people skills along with a flexible approach to the day-to-day management of HR and organisational support?
Managing, creating and overseeing
o HR policies
o Recruitment and retention
o Contracts of employment
o Legal and contractual obligations
o Time management of all staff
o Benefit packages – insurances, pensions etc.
o Training and development
You will also be the point of contact for any internal and external HR matters. We have external HR advisors to work with and support your activities.
Business Support Responsibilities:
We are a small business and everyone has an important role to play in delivering our vision of enabling people and organisations, through digital technologies, to achieve more with less and at the same time as reaching their full potential. Part of this is ensuring that the operational administration of the business is managed efficiently. Key responsibilities in this role to support this are managing:
• Building maintenance
• Provision of office stationary
• General business insurances
• Liaison with management agent
• Supplier contracts
• Information governance , assisting with GDPR, ISO 9000
• General office management and admin tasks
• 8+ years’ Human Resources experience
• CIPD certified – preferred but not essential
• Experience having worked in a range of business admin roles
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
• A reliable, honest professional, experienced individual who is discrete and trustworthy
• A strong HR background, ideally with experience in business and office activities
• Ability to support our financial controller during holidays and time off
• Competitive salary pro rata
• Attractive benefits package
• Access to limited on-site complimentary parking
• Adaptable working hours
Insource Ltd is a leader in data preparation and data automation solutions. Industry decision-makers rely on Insource’s proven technologies to automate manual processes, freeing up resources and time to improve business performance – doing more with less and increasing efficiency. Insource’s solutions enable the creation of data that is accurate, consistent and validated; enabling our customers to improve their customer and patient experience and decision making Founded in 1994, Insource has helped leading corporate and NHS organisations to develop a single trusted source of strategic information. Insource corporate headquarters are located in Reading, United Kingdom. With regional offices in London and Manchester.