3 months ago
Elevation HR are proud to be working on behalf of one of our Sheffield based clients looking to recruit a HR Assistant for their busy office in Sheffield. The Human Resources Assistant will report into the HR Manager and will be responsible for delivering professional HR administrative support to the Line Managers and employees on all HR issues.
This is a great developmental opportunity for the right person working with a highly competent HR Manager who is extremely supportive.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and support for line manages on a range of HR issues including, but not limited to employment policies, procedures and legal compliance e.g. performance management, basic holidays, sickness absence, recruitment, maternity & paternity etc.
- Managing and maintaining HR Trackers and Systems
- Managing Exit interview processes
- Provide support on the full recruitment cycle
- Assisting with Staff Wellbeing Strategy
- To continuously look for ways to improve current processes and procedures
Elevation HR are keen to speak with HR Administrators / HR Assistants with the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience within a HR Administrator / HR Assistant position
- Sound understanding of Employment Law
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close