10 months ago
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner to join their team covering our Central region. You will be on a full time permanent contract with a highly competitive salary of up to 45,000 per annum plus great benefits.
The job in a nutshell as our Human Resources Business Partner
In this role you'll develop, manage and oversee the overall people approach for your region, ensuring that it supports us to achieve sustainable business performance. You'll work collaboratively with other HR Business Partners, HR Support Centre, Resourcing & Talent and Learning & Development colleagues to ensure that we deliver an effective, joined-up HR service. In doing so you'll take the lead on key people initiatives, people change implementation and embedding policies, processes and optimal ways of working.
Key measures will include but are not limited to improving people retention and engagement, enhancing leadership and management capability, reducing the time taken to fill management vacancies through effective succession planning and talent management, instilling a high-performance culture, taking proactive steps to reduce employee relations issues.
What you'll be doing as our Human Resources Business Partner:
- Proactively partner the regional management team, supporting the planning, shaping, implementation and embedding of strategic and operational people solutions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and other members of the HR department in order to positively influence outcomes and enable great service provision
- Contribute to the HR strategy and development of specific people plans, taking the lead for your region
- Oversee the overall HR service provision to the region, working closely with colleagues across the department to ensure it is joined up, meets requirements and that any issues are resolved quickly
- Project manage at a regional level the timely and quality delivery of all annual/cyclical HR activities
- Be proactive in monitoring and analysing people data trends in order to enable preventative/corrective actions, to understand root causes and make quantifiable decisions and recommendations. Take accountability for driving any required improvements
- Provide specialist HR advice, guidance and coaching to leaders and managers on a variety of people matters; ensuring this is pragmatic, takes into account business risk and our aspiration to be perceived as human, warm, straight-forward and optimistic
- Enable your Regional Director, District Managers and Hotel Managers to effectively lead and manage their teams to optimise performance and help them to grow and develop their people
- Drive people engagement and enablement throughout your region by working with the regional management team to identify and progress specific actions, with a focus on reducing labour turnover
What we'll expect from you as our Human Resources Business Partner:
To succeed as our HR Business Partner you'll be of graduate calibre and ideally fully CIPD qualified. You'll be able to demonstrate your passion, warmth and enthusiasm for the people agenda and be able to articulate how this contributes to the achievement of sustainable business performance. You'll have solid HR experience gained in a regional role in a fast paced, customer centric and multisite business. As well as this you'll demonstrate:
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to influence middle and senior managers
- High levels of energy, drive and resilience, with the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- An absolute affinity with the Travelodge brand
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret people insight and make sound business decisions or recommendations based on data
- High levels of integrity, ethics and judgement
- Experience of supporting and embedding the people elements associated with transformational change
- Good technical knowledge of employment law and practise
- Experience of coaching, training delivery and facilitation
- The ability to work autonomously, yet effectively collaborate as part of a wider HR team
- Flexibility to travel and/or stay away overnight in order to conduct hotel visits and attend Regional/District meetings
What we offer our Human Resources Business Partner:
- Competitive salary
- Great holiday entitlements
- Pension contribution deals
- Bonus scheme
- Generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Human Resources Business Partner then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
only 27 days until close