2 months ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join a leading organisation in Sheffield. My client are a choice employer in the region that offer an excellent working environment, flexible hours and a generous benefits package. This role would ideally suit an ambitious a HR Advisor, with a sound understanding of current employment law and legislation, looking to take the next step in their career.
Working in partnership with key stakeholders in the business you will provide specialist coaching and HR advice and support to ensure the effective delivery of corporate goals and objectives. You will be used to working in a challenging environment and will enjoy meeting varied requirements whilst driving the objectives of your HR team & colleagues.
You will provide a consultancy service that delivers HR best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the business area in conjunction with specialist HR functions.
Key Responsibilities will include the following:
- Act as the main point of the contact for the employees and managers in your specific business unit
- Drive a consistent approach to attracting, managing and retaining talent to support current and future needs
- Coach and build the capability of the management team to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues (i.e. engagement, wellbeing, development, career and talent management, redundancy and restructure, TUPE)
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Proactively support the delivery of HR Processes
- Manage complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills & experience:
- HR & Recruitment experience gained in a complex and diverse business
- Track record in delivering successful people solutions and supporting organisational change
- Up to date knowledge in all areas of employment law
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with Key stakeholders
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focused
- CIPD qualified or working towards
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of HR Professionals across all levels. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close