Experienced, hands on HRBP Generalist / HR Manager required to manage all HR activities across the UK and Ireland for a field service engineering led (200+) industrial manufacturing Group
SALARY: up to £50,000
BENEFITS: Company Car (Choice of) + Group Pension + Additional Group Benefits + 26 Days Holiday plus Stats
Part of a £13bn International group, we are one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of industrial weighing solutions used across a diverse range of industries including Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Petro-Chemical, General Manufacturing (Including Automotive OE and Aerospace), Mining & Aggregates, Construction, Recycling & Waste as examples.
To ensure our equipment consistently performs, we provide a comprehensive service led solutions including preventative maintenance and calibration through to emergency repairs 24/7, 365 days/year through an established, 200+ strong field service engineering operation across the UK and Ireland.
Personnel - We currently employ circa 350 personnel from our UK Head Office and manufacturing operation based in Birmingham, comprising head office functions, manufacturing, supply chain & logistics, sales, and a large, home based, field servicing engineering team.
LOCATION: Based at our head office in Birmingham
PERSON BRIEF: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
We would be delighted to receive applications from experienced, HRBPs / HR Managers who can confidently engage with our senior management and ensure HR activities are a fundamental part of the successful running of our organisation.
· Are CIPD Qualified HR Generalists with experience of manufacturing, engineering, production, supply chain logistics arena
· Ideally have experience of working with large, field service engineering based teams. This is advantageous but is not a pre-requisite
· Have worked in an influential HR role, supporting a senior management team
· Possess a proven track record in providing a business partner approach across an organisation at all levels
· Are hands on, able to manage day to day HR operations effectively both by themselves and through a small but established HR team
· Have up to date knowledge of all relevant UK and EU employment legislation
PROSPECTS: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
This role would suit either:
· Seasoned HRBPs/HR Managers who wishes to utilise their expertise within a UK based, world leading manufacturer
· Or ambitious, HR Specialists who, over time, wish to develop their career globally (through relocation) within a $13 billion manufacturing group
RESPONSIBILITY OVERVIEW: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
We must emphasise this is an all-encompassing role covering all areas of HR, supported by an HR Officer and an Administrator. A detailed brief will be provided to those short-listed but in summary, responsibilities include:
· Being the professional, hands on lead for ALL HR related activities across the UK & Ireland
· Advising, mentor and where required, challenging the senior leadership team and their associated managers on all HR related matters to ensure business objectives are delivered in line with the Group’s agreed HR strategy and processes
· Implementing and coordinating consistent HR policies, procedures and contracts across the organisation
· Reviewing the current Compensation & Benefits packages on offer to ensure the organisation attract and retain personnel
· Managing all recruitment activities across the region to deliver, attract and retain key talent. This includes the management of our new, in-house recruitment software and applicant tracking system
· When necessary, leading and facilitating effective change management, business re-organisation and organisational development
· Driving performance management across the area and monitor as necessary
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.