2 months ago
Elevation HR are delighted to be recruiting for a results orientated Human Resources Manager for one of our Hessle based clients. Our client provides luxury, modern products to their customers and is a market leader in their field. They are looking for a CIPD qualified HR Generalist to assist with the creation of a high performing culture though continuous development, performance management, succession planning and attraction and retention.
The HR Manager will work closely with the Head of People and will be responsible for the full Generalist remit; working closely with Managers to coach, support and develop them to manage all people related issues across the organisation ensuring that approaches are consistent, compliant and risk averse.
The role can be based on Doncaster for 2 days per week if this is a preferred location and there will be occasional travel to other sites within the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the HR team to drive a culture of employee engagement
- Ownership of the recruitment process for relevant business units ensuring an efficient and seamless candidate experience
- Supporting Payroll and ensuring that any complex matters or issues are dealt with in a professional and timely matter
- Successfully engaging with key stakeholders to deliver change projects, restructures and well-being initiatives in a timely manner
- Providing critical support in driving the Learning and Development agenda forward
Elevation HR are looking to speak with HR Professionals with the following skills & experience:
- Fully CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Strong and up to date employment law knowledge
- Commercially astute with excellent stakeholder management and influencing capability
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and use initiative
- Experience in dealing with colleague's cross-functionally and at all levels
My client has a people centric culture and offers an excellent remuneration package including a company car, 25 days holiday plus stats, pension scheme, death in service benefit, free tea/coffee, Perkbox and staff discount.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
28 days ago
only 0 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close