5 months ago
Elevation HR are excited to be working on behalf of one of our leading Manufacturing/Sales clients based in Uxbridge who are looking to recruit a highly organised and enthusiastic Human Resources Manager to join their growing organisation.
My client specialises in the design and manufacture of high-tech products into a range of specialist industries and has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position within their field.
Reporting into the HR Director with a dotted line to the CEO; this role will be responsible for leading and directing the HR team to deliver a high-level HR Service to a busy site with c100 employees. This role will work closely with Managers and Stakeholders within the business to empower them to manage teams and resources effectively. The role will also include occasional travel to the South Yorkshire site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coaching, guiding and mentoring of Managers and Stakeholders on a wide range of ER and HR related queries, issues, policies and procedures
- Tracking of performance management and absence management processes; providing guidance and training for Managers
- Management of full recruitment and selection process as well as induction and onboarding processes
- Leading on employee engagement and well-being initiatives
- Site talent mapping and succession planning
- Managing a small HR team
- Management of all HR administration and systems
- Working closely with other site managers to ensure smooth running of the UK business.
Elevation HR are keen to speak with HR Professionals with the following skills & experience:
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiating capability
- Ability to prioritise and manage the HR team's workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fully competent in Microsoft packages
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
27 days ago
only 14 hours until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close