6 months ago
This newly-created role is a great opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Manager to deliver their knowledge of professional HR services and administrative support to a leading trade association.
It is envisaged that this will be a part time role of about 20 hours per week, with 4 hours per weekday Monday to Friday. However, there may be some flexibly here, so please feel free to apply and, if appropriate, raise your ideal arrangements at shortlisting stage or in a note to your application.
(PLEASE NOTE: Salary shown on Advertisement is the Full Time Equivalent rate, and salary paid will be pro rata to the hours described.)
- Within the post, you will be the first line of response on HR (best) practices, policies and procedures to your colleagues as well as providing advice on employment law matters and Benefits administration.
- You will take personal ownership of all HR enquiries, resolving or escalating them as appropriate, and take on responsibility for all HR procedures. across the organisation.
- Ensure security of cross departmental administration and record systems throughout the organisation (complying with GDPR requirements,) whilst enabling swift access and retrieval of all HR related information and documents when needed.
- Providing advice and support to colleagues on topics such as Training and Coaching, but above all acting as a "wise counsel" to them on all matters requiring HR input..
In turn, you will be:
- Very much a "hands on " HR professional with a demonstrable track record of success at this level, ideally within a medium/large corporate organisation.
- At Graduate level calibre, with strong numeracy, IT, written and personal communications skills, together with proven organisational & time management experience.
- Substantial understanding of UK employment law and procedures is essential, and of course the need to exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity is a given for the role.
- This is a varied role, so the ability to prioritise workload, manage expectations and challenge where necessary is vital but so is experience of building networks and good working relationships with other people at all levels, both internal and external to the company.
Please apply today to be considered for this excellent newly-created opportunity.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
13 days ago
only 3 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close