2 months ago
HR Officer - London W2
Salary £30K - £40K DOE
My client who offers high quality legal advice and services in London W2 is looking for a HR Officer to join their team.
To offer pro-active and responsive generalist HR service to the designated client groups.
To provide comprehensive, proactive operational support within the HR Team and more broadly to the firm's HR function. To ensure that operational procedures, systems and processes are co-ordinated and aligned with the HR team's aims and objectives as well as with the firm's business imperatives for excellence.
To support the HR Team in the design, development and delivery of strategic HR, Diversity and Inclusion and other firm wide projects.
Skills and Experience
An experienced HR Officer/Advisor -
• Previous experience in a legal or professional services
• Strong MS Office skills in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
• Clear speaking, listening and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and stay organised
• High attention to detail
• Strong customer service and team work ethic
Must have experience of:
• With the support of the Head of HR Operations (where required) take ownership of all ER cases that can arise through an employee life cycle (probation, performance, disciplinary, grievance, absence management), dealing with challenging and / or difficult conversations and helping to resolve complex cases positively, confidentially and effectively.
• Produce letters and memos to employees as required in relation to changes to terms and conditions of employment such as long and short-term family leave, secondments, sabbaticals and any other items which require written confirmation of changes.
• Prepare correspondence relating to employee relations meetings (including grievance, performance, disciplinary and capability hearings, flexible working request meetings, long and short-term family leave and returning to work from leave and exit interviews).
• Draft scripts in preparation for employee relations meetings for managers or Head of HR Operations where required. Attend employee relations meetings (as above) in a notetaking or HR support capacity.
Family Leave process and Guidance
Employee absence management and wellbeing
Benefits, Salary and Bonus review
Diversity and inclusion Support
Policies, projects and other duties
Education and Qualifications
• Qualified to GCSE standard, Grade B (or equivalent) at Mathematics and English essential
• Ideally part/fully CIPD qualified.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
15 days ago
only 16 days until close