4 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are excited to be expanding their already well-established, specialist Human Resources Division, with the addition of a highly enthusiastic, commercially minded and professional HR Recruitment or Resourcing Consultant.
Elevation Recruitment Group is one of Yorkshires leading employers and largest independent recruitment firms, with 8 specialist divisions and over 60 highly competent and professional Recruitment Specialists. Due to our employee's hard work, values and success, we benefit from highly successful working relationships with Yorkshires' businesses, gaining extensive repeat business, as well as new business.
This role will work alongside a highly established, well networked MCIPD qualified Specialist HR Recruitment Partner and a highly skilled and thorough HR Resourcer to help further develop the brand within the region, as well as expanding into new markets.
We are keen to speak with recruitment professionals who have previously worked within the HR recruitment market and have a keen desire and ability to business develop extensively and build long lasting relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting across all HR specialist areas inclusive of, but not limited to: HR Generalist, Reward, Recruitment, Learning and Development, Organisational Development and HR Systems
- Account Management of existing client relationships to further develop business opportunities for both the HR and other specialist divisions to work on
- Working closely with HR Partner and Resourcer to strategically map the market, in order to develop new relationships and win new business
- Operating as a HR Specialist; working consultatively with clients and candidates alike
- Continuously cross selling for other specialist divisions
- Attracting active and passive talent to prospect to live and potential client vacancies
- Manageing full end to end recruitment process for clients, with the support of the Resourcer
Elevation Recruitment Group prides itself on being a true employee focused business and offers market-leading remuneration packages and benefits, including:
- Market-leading Remuneration Packages - includes: Basic, OTE, and Benefits
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- Free Quarterly High Achievers Club
- Quarterly, Monthly and Spot Incentives
- Free On-Site Gym usage
- Free On-Site Parking
- Perkbox Membership
- An extra day off on your Birthday
- Every Christmas to New Year off!
So if you are an ambitious and passionate recruitment professional who is at the stage of their career where they are open to exploring alternative career options we strongly advise you get in touch for a non-committal, confidential chat with our HR Partner Sarah Barron.
We look forward to hearing from you!
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close