7 months ago
An immediately available In-House Recruiter is required to join our clients HR Team in Northamptonshire on a contract basis (12 Month FTC). Our client is a well-established business and you will be supporting their retail banking side as well as other parts of the business on an adhoc basis. As In-House Recruiter, you will oversee recruitment activity, from initial brief to offer and on boarding. Manage client relationships ensuring full understanding of role, requirements, banding and fit is agreed before process is commenced.
As In-House Recruiter, you will manage on line recruitment activity via the company recruitment module and social media platforms. To ensure all recruits into the business understand and demonstrate the company values and behaviours.
• Work with recruiting managers to ensure job description and role requirements are correct and accurately reflect needs of the business.
• Support the talent management strategy by focusing and supporting business users to identify, hire and grow talent to deliver specific needs.
• Prepare advertisements and circulate using internal/external agreed partners.
• Develop relationships with external partners and monitor activity and results.
• Support the management of the service level agreements with external partners.
• Provision of monthly recruitment KPI’s.
• Handle ad response, select according to role requirements and support recruiting managers with guidance and advice.
• Hold screening interviews/assessment centres as needed.
• Support recruiting managers with interview preparation and delivery as needed.
• Provide training and support of HR recruitment tools.
• Preparation of offer and associated documentation.
• Support the onboarding process as necessary.
• Co-Ordinate online social media recruitment activity to drive up flow of followers and online applications.
• Attend recruitment fairs and careers events.
• Continuously update recruitment strategy to ensure aligned with changes in legislation and business requirements.
Key skills required:
• Previous recruitment experience, ideally within an HR environment.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Team player with ability to work with minimum supervision.
If your immediately available, have a strong recruitment experience within HR and can start ASAP, Please apply and for further information call Anna at Satarah.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close