In-House Recruiter - 10602
'What makes it so great to work here? Firstly, It's the people. 1,300 of us from 44 different nationalities working across 11 offices in the UK and Ireland. It's also our clients. We get to work with the world's biggest and best brands. Most of all though, it's the culture. We want you to be you - and we want to help you excel and grow in your career with us.'
An exciting role has opened for a hard-working Recruitment Coordinator to join the Nielsen UK & Ireland recruitment team. Working in a fast paced environment, you will be responsible for developing, advocating and championing a quality service to the UK business in all aspects of the recruitment life-cycle.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to move into an in-house recruitment role.
Reporting to the Resourcing Manager, UK & Ireland you will be the first point of contact for all line managers, candidates and recruitment agencies and will take ownership for driving an effective recruitment process. As a resourcing subject matter expert you will be able to offer guidance and advice whilst managing the sourcing of candidates through to arranging interviews and extending offers and onboarding.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- To deliver a customer focused and responsive support service to candidates and line managers that reflects 'best in practice' recruitment processes
- First point of contact for all line managers, candidates and recruitment agencies
- Work closely with Hiring Managers on a daily basis understand recruitment needs, define requirements and to offer recruitment guidance and advice
- Utilising and promoting up to date technologies to source candidates (LinkedIn and job boards)
- Advertising open vacancies on various platforms
- CV screening and shortlisting of candidates
- Scheduling interviews and facilitating selection events with responsibility for all associated preparation
- Generating and extending offers and advising on salary recommendations
- Interpreting psychometric Tests and extensive use of Applicant Tracking Systems and video assessment platforms
- Feeding back to Managers, agencies & direct candidates
- Effective daily management of all candidates through the recruitment process Contacting candidates within pipeline to advise on status and updating our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), ensuring a seamless candidate experience
What we are looking for...you will:
- Be professional and a good communicator
- Be service orientated
- It would be beneficial but not essential to have proven recruitment experience within a business or agency, ideally with experience sourcing and screening candidates
- Be proactively interested in Nielsen and what our business offers
- Be resourceful and resilient with a willingness to take your own initiative
- Be highly organised
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be experienced in using MS Office (essential) and Successfactors ATS, LinkedIn and SAP (desirable)
Primary Location: Oxford,Oxfordshire