In House Recruiter & People Manager
I have partnered with an innovative technology company to find an In House Recruiter & People Manager. This is a hybrid role in which you will be responsible for recruitment and for supporting the Head of People on all things people!
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Advise and coach to the leadership team, playing a critical role in enhancing leadership effectiveness.
- Ensure that the People strategy is aligned to the business needs to help it achieve its objectives. Ensure the right people are in the right place.
- Educate the teams on various HR initiatives including learning and development and recognition programs.
- Lead on Employee engagement
- Lead on various projects, including agile working, hot desking and remote working
- Provide training and coaching to leadership team on best practice recruitment, selection and induction
- Managing advertising campaigns within budget, including the production of job adverts
- Work closely with marketing to design and execute the recruitment brand
- Screen application forms and shortlisting applicants
- Negotiate salaries and benefits
- Develop and implement a recruitment and induction strategy, including identification of appropriate delivery systems and processes
- Develop creative recruitment solutions to attract the appropriate level and quality of staff, identifying and creating talent pipelines
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with and aware of current employment legislation
- Manage the UK job evaluation process and support the process; ensuring consistency of job titles and any grades.
The ideal candidate will have
- Strong Generalist HR experience and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in in house recruitment, preferably within the IT industry
- CIPD (or similar) qualified or working towards an advantage
- Proven track record of successfully running and delivering projects with significant business impact
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
If are interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Kathryn on email@example.com