10 months ago
Information on the company
A multinational legal consulting firm helping their clients overcome business challenges through their expertise in law and innovative technology. With 17 offices in three continents this company work with over half of the Fortune 100 in helping them deliver better legal work e.g. Dell, Unilever and BT.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the London Lawyer Talent Team which is responsible for effectively recruiting, on-boarding and retaining new legal talent into the company, which is vital for the company’s ability to expand. In this role you will also be involved with relationship management, performance management and professional development of the company’s team of lawyers. Strategically working with the Sales Team to ensure the company employs enough lawyers to meet client demand, making this a really well rounded and commercial job along with having a focus on Human Resource Management for a multinational organisation.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• You’ll help manage the end-to-end recruitment of new paralegals into the business, including screening applicants, interviewing, conducting diligence, and providing ideas for enhancement or change.
• Build and maintain a network of potential candidates by direct sourcing, pro-active market research and cultivate relationships and maintain close communication with external recruiters.
• Conduct candidate evaluations which impact hiring decisions.
• Maintain candidate profiles, status of recruitment activity and produce regular reports on this activity to measure success.
• You will provide ongoing HR management for the paralegal team, acting as the first point of escalation for any HR related issues.
• Work closely with the Sales Team to analyse client demand and manage the new lawyer hiring strategy based on practice area and experience level.
• Develop a deep understanding of the skills, practice areas, seniority, and industry experience the company’s lawyers have within each assigned practice.
• Meet hiring targets and wider recruitment key performance indicators to ensure a consistent, relevant pipeline of candidates.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Minimum 2.1 degree from a top tier university.
• 0-2 years of recruitment experience within a recruitment agency, in-house Talent or Human Resource Team.
• A meticulous attention to detail.
• Strong project management skills.
• Knowledge of the legal sector is preferred.
• Strong time management, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A multi-tasker who enjoys organising people.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Join the world’s largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts and compliance solutions for large enterprises, a company that is expanding internationally, winning multiple awards, the FT voted this company number one for innovation in law and corporate strategy.
• This company offer first class training, ample career progression and a fantastic name to add to your CV.
• Not only will you be afforded a high degree of independence, but the opportunity to work with an amazing group of fun and talented people.
Apply for this role