Our client, a Professional Services organisation with a fantastic reputation, is looking for an Instructional Designer to join their team.
You will work directly with key business stakeholders to scope learning objectives, develop learning plans, design blended learning content (including creating engaging video content. It is important that you have knowledge of; and experience of using learning software including Storyline, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Articulate and Captivate.
What they are looking for:
* At least two years' experience within the role of an Instructional Designer
* A passion for developing content / engaging learning materials including videos, software simulations, games, quizzes etc.
* Experience of managing successful project delivery within agreed budget and time
* Strong experience of managing stakeholder relationships and pushing back when challenged
* Strong writing skills
* Strong post-production editing experience
This really is a great role with huge potential to develop your own skillset within a team environment which is reception to innovation and creativity.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett onor to apply.