about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Instructional Designer? Do you have a passion and enthusiasm for learning design and exceptional creativity?
This successful eLearning company is expanding its content development team. They require an instructional designer to join the team responsible for designing and creating eLearning courses. The role requires you to project manage courses for the company's off the shelf portfolio as well as bespoke projects for some of the biggest organisations in the world.
Are you up for the challenge?
Essential skills for this role:
- Instructional writing skills (creating virtual or face to face training materials will be considered)
- An understanding of learning styles and how to engage with them
- Relationship building skills that enable you to collaborate across the company and build rapport with external customers and SMEs
- Strong communication skills to effectively manage customers (internal and external) and stakeholders
- The ability to work to agreed project scope, budgets and deadlines
Additional desired skills:
- Strong project management skills
- Experience creating off-the-shelf eLearning solutions
- Experience designing courses that are created in the ADAPT authoring tool
The right candidate will be offered a great working environment, the opportunity to work on leading edge projects for some of the world's biggest brands and an attractive package including:
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Workplace pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers (if applicable)
The role can be home-based, based in their Loughborough office or hybrid working can be discussed.
If you are an experienced Instructional Designer or have experience rolling out training materials you have created, they would welcome an application from you.
Candidates will be asked to showcase their writing skills either through their portfolio of work or through a sample task provided.
As a forward-thinking company, they are constantly looking to adopt new approaches in their course design, so if you have additional skills that you think they could benefit from please let them know.
You will be working with a talented team of like-minded individuals and be encouraged to think outside the box. Interested? Please click on apply now and send them an up-to-date CV. They will invite suitable candidates in for an informal virtual chat before an informal interview.