Annapurna Change are looking to speak with Interim Communications and Change Leads for an initial 6 month contract, paying circa £500p/d.
- You will be leading the creation, development and delivery of communications strategies on major transformational programmes: managing the key programme and workstream messages, segmenting target audiences to profile effectively and developing a successful multi-channel strategy.
- You will be responsible for sourcing, creating, and delivering all communications materials, including copywriting, design (or briefing agencies) and events management, driving any activities through the strategic comms plan.
- You will be supporting the operational team in communicating effectively with large groups of key stakeholders as well as delivering key messages to our senior executive teams.
- You will be aplplying specific methodology to the change management and communications processes by putting in place effective measuring and feedback systems and implementing practical resolutions to any current challenges, throughout the project life cycle.
- Where appropriate, you may provide expert communications advice to the operational team and client communications team, through coaching and mentoring.
- Building effective relationship with senior stakeholders in the client organisation as well as good working relationships with the in-house communications team, where available.
Skills and Experience:
- You have a number of years of experience in internal communications, with a focus on change, ideally within a large public sector organisation, a large-scale commercial business or a consultancy firm.
- Comfortable with scoping and drafting communications materials tailored to different audiences and stages of the change programme (e.g. key messages, leader scripts, Q&As, slides, campaign posters, online content, etc.).
- You will have a proven track-record of developing change communications strategies, with methods to measure impact and effectiveness, and an ability to successfully engage with stakeholders, including in-house communications teams, to confirm who is accountable for deliverables.
- You have excellent editorial skills to produce a range of high-quality collateral and challenge colleagues and one-self to continuously improve and drive quality to excellence.
- You are a self-starter who is passionate and driven to get the job done, aware of different methods and tools to influence and sustain cultural change and the way in which communication and engagement supports this.
- Competent in Microsoft Office products and relevant design/publishing software (Adobe Illustrator or other)
The role will be based in Kent, although our client are ideally looking for individuals who can be flexible on location.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.