Interim Change Communications Manager
£350 - £450p/d
3 - 6 month contract
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious global brand based in London who are well-known and regarded in the media/digital scene on an international level. They are moving through a major transformation journey reflected both internally as well as externally in this fast-paced, ever-changing digital world.
The Global Comms Team play a major part in the business as they support the organisations transformation agenda by developing and leading on a strategic approach to change communications across the business.
The role will provide comms and build new change plans with key leaders to help them deliver engaging communications to drive change. A key part of the role will be working with leadership, programme comms, and change leads to ensure a succinct and aligned strategy across all people of the business.
- Experienced employee communications professional, with proven expertise in all aspects of communications across multiple communications channels
- Background in consulting, business transformation and change communications
- Experience in working with complex subject matters and creating clear and compelling messages to drive engagement and understanding across a broad audience group
- Proven experience in undertaking comprehensive research and analysis exercises to deliver an insight driven approach
- Proven ability to coach executives, influence senior leaders and develop strong relationships when working across a complex, matrix environment to get things done
- Project management experience to prioritise and drive comms initiatives and deliver work on time and to budget
- Experience in developing and managing digital communications channels to drive effective employee communications
- Strong communication skills, in particular creative copywriting- able to "story tell" to land messages powerfully
- Experience working with designers to produce high quality content with high production value
- Healthy focus on monitoring, measurement and ROI
- Ability to develop strong working relationships in a matrix organisation and influence key stakeholders
To get in touch and find out more about this exciting opportunity, please share your CV! Mark Stanton is the consultant managing this vacancy.