Interim Culture and Employee Experience Consultant - up to £550 p/d
Annapurna HR are working with a not for profit in London on an Interim Culture and Employee Experience Consultant role for an initial 3 month contract.
My client are undergoing an organisation wide transformation programme where they are looking to increase efficiency in the business.
They need someone to deliver the following -
- Define, subsequent roll-out and analysis of an appropriate culture diagnostic/survey to use to help define the To-Be culture for the organisation.
- Define stakeholder groups, holding focused workshops and providing recommendations to the business.
- Review each point of the staff cycle and recommend/facilitate and help put in place new ways of working that reinforce the culture.
- Core activities within Culture, Behaviours and Skills Workstream of the transformation programme within the transformation programme is delivered on time, to budget and to a high degree of quality.
- Each transformation programme workstream has appropriately considered ways of working, behaviours, mindset required within the design phase and that interventions have been identified, facilitated and actioned.
For more information contact Phil Roberts - firstname.lastname@example.org