*Interim ER Manager* *£400p/d - £500p/d* * London* *3 Months*
We are working with a leading Law firm on a search for an ER Manager for a 3 month contract, with the potential for a Temp to Perm scenario.
The role holder is responsible for providing expertise in all matters relating to employee relations, ensuring the firm maintains a positive employee relations framework and remains compliant with best practice and employment law.
· An employee relations specialist or a HR Manager who has had significant experience of employee relations.
· Demonstrable experience of understanding and applying employment law.
· Experience of managing large scale ER projects (e.g. reorganisations, TUPE transfers etc)
· A methodical, systematic, organised approach to work with a project management mindset.
· Results driven.
· Risk aware and exercises judgement appropriately.
· Commercial and strategic.
· Team player and is able to work collaboratively.
· Exceptionally strong drafting and written skills with a strong attention to detail.
· Adaptable and flexible.
· Able to work autonomously.
· Shows resilience and robustness when dealing with difficult and complex matters.
· Well read and keeps on top of legal developments.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Personally credible.
· Understands the Norton Rose Fulbright values of Quality, Unity and Integrity.
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org