Interim European Payroll Manager - c. £400 p/d
I am working with a global corporate who are looking for an interim European Payroll Manager role for an initial 6 months.
My client needs someone with experience of using either SAP or ADP payroll systems who also have experience in managing teams.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Sign-off of all payrolls in line with internal policies and external regulations, including month-end consolidation, processing and reconciliation.
- Ensuring Payroll operates industry-accepted best practice standards at all times and facilitate improved performance within the function. Stay up to date with any legislative or reg changes.
- Develop the team around you.
- Manage all End-of-Year and Start-of-Year activities. For UK, this includes Full Payment Submissions (FPS), Employer Payment Summary (EPS), Production of P60s, P11d and P11B returns, PAYE Settlement Agreements (PSAs), annual pension reports, directors' data, Head Office reports, insurance renewals, Form 42 submission, etc.
- Accountable for projects relating to process improvements, standardization of payrolls, and business-as-usual processes, including the development and implementation of new business processes and systems.
For more information contact - Phil Roberts - firstname.lastname@example.org or