12 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an interim Head of HR for a retained client based nr Hull for 2-3 days per week for a period of c6 months in the first instance. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior HR Professional to join a well-known commercial organisation of c250 people with one of the most recognisable brands in its industry.
This role will work closely with the CEO, wider senior management colleagues as well as working with the HR Advisor supporting the delivery of the organisation's strategic plans.
Responsibilities will include:
* Operating as part of the senior management team with a focus for the people based activity both operationally and strategically.
* Development and delivery of the strategic HR plan across the business including operational HR, leadership and development, reward and recognition, HR advice and policy and organisational development.
* Influencing the Senior Management Team to develop a range of strategic options in all areas of Human Resources Management to add value to the business. This will include development of strong relationships with all employees in particular senior management stakeholders up to and including CEO.
* Ongoing responsibility for facilitating and driving change though people strategy and interventions, resulting in an employee-orientated business culture that emphasises fun, quality, creativity, teamwork, continuous improvement and high performance.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate previous practical experience in the above core duties, and ideally have worked within a similar fast paced, forward thinking organisation.
Additional requirements and experience for the role:
* Senior generalist HR experience gained in a commercial, customer focused environment at senior HR Manager or Head of HR
* Strong employment law and best practice knowledge
* Experience of business acquisition/mergers
* Confident of operating and influencing at senior management level
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills (communication, self-awareness, building trust, questioning & listening, influencing, assertiveness, problem solving, decision making
* Able to cope with pressure and utilise own initiative
* Highly customer focused, creative, enthusiastic, credible, approachable, committed, discrete, confident, self-motivated and flexible.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment