2 months ago
Elevation HR are proud to be partnering with one of our clients within the Retail industry to assist in the recruitment of an HR Administrator on a fixed term contract until March 2019. Reporting into the HR Business Partner the HR Administrator will be responsible for delivering a proactive and customer focused service to all employees and managers.
The successful candidate will be required to act as the first point of contract providing advice and guidance on a range of HR queries, ensuring that all queries are responded to in a timely and efficient manner or delegated to the relevant HR professional within the team.
This role will be responsible for providing critical administrative support to the HR and L&D team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruitment administrative duties inclusive of, but not limited to preparing JDs, compiling selection packs, issuing contracts, DBS checks, obtaining references and evidence of right to work in the UK
- Answering queries relating to employee resourcing, employee relations, reward and development
- Providing support throughout the on-boarding process
- Producing regular reports on key HR metrics and preparation of reports and information packs
- Supporting the transition of the new HR and Payroll system
- Acting as keynote take in any complex ER cases
- Supporting the probationary review process
- Assisting in ad-hoc HR projects where required
Previous skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years in HR administration
- Experience in MI reporting
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law
- Experience in supporting volume recruitment
- Experience in resolving front line queries
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Elevation Human Resources is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented HR professionals across all levels in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
Manchester, Sheffield, Liverpool
£25k - £30k