5 months ago
Elevation HR are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading organisation based in Chesterfield looking to expand their current HR function with the addition of a HR Advisor, initially on a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and reputable organisation.
The role will have a generalist HR remit with an emphasis on resourcing for the business during a period of further growth. In addition the role will support managers on the full range of HR processes and policies, providing guidance and support where necessary.
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
- HR Generalist experience
- Previous experience in managing the full recruitment process
- Strong ER and employment law knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management capability
- Good team player, positive and friendly approach with a "can do" attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent / or degree
This is initially a 6 month FTC and would suit someone who is immediately available or someone with a short notice period. The role is highly likely to extend / become permanent.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented HR Professionals across all levels. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
28 days ago
only 9 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close