13 days ago
Elevation HR are excited to be working on behalf of one of our clients in the building and construction industry looking for 2 Interim HR Assistants initially on 6 month fixed term contracts. Based out of their site in Sheffield within a Shared Serviced Centre environment the HR Assistant will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of the HR Shared services and the efficient and effective delivery of HR services across the business.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, will be approachable and positive and will possess strong relationship building skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Providing accurate and timely guidance and advice to customers
- Interpretation of specific cases
- Confidentially resolving issues which are often confidential and sensitive through emails and telephone queries
- Supporting the Senior HR Assistant in implementing and coordinating projects
- General HR administrative duties
Elevation HR are keen to speak with candidates with the following skills & experience:
- CIPD qualification or working towards (preferred)
- Previous experience within HR
- Proven track record of delivering against targets and objectives
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience of interpreting, applying and adapting HR policies and procedures
This is a great developmental role for a HR Administrator or HR Assistant to further develop their knowledge and skills.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment