10 months ago
Elevation HR are excited to be recruiting for an Interim HR Business Partner, for a period of 6-9 months in the first instance, for a leading and highly commercial Sheffield based business. Based in Sheffield and reporting into the Head of HR this role will have line management for two HR Administrators and will be responsible for supporting the achievement of the organisations objectives through the delivery of a timely and efficient HR Service.
With responsibility for the full generalist remit, the successful candidate will work closely with the leadership team to create and deliver the people plan which is aligned to the wider business and people strategy; supporting future growth and success.
My client is looking for an effective HR professional to lead on the change management programme from a structural perspective working closely with the Senior Leadership to ensure strategy is aligned with the business' objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team to drive improved organisational performance focusing on performance management, leadership development, coaching, talent management and succession planning
- Support the Senior Leadership team on the employee engagement initiative, reviewing survey results and action planning in order to improve employee engagement scores
- Work closely with L&D in order to continuously improve leadership capability, improve people management capability and people performance within the business
- Development of a robust talent management strategy which meets current and future business needs, inclusive of a clear succession plan and personal development plans for key stakeholders
- To lead and support on ad-hoc HR projects ensuring approaches are consistent and projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Keeping up to date with changes in employment law and legislation as well as developments in Human Resources practises
Skills & Experience required:
- Educated to degree level or attainment of CIPD qualification
- Previous experience of undertaking talent reviews, building talent pipelines and succession planning
- Recent change management experience
- Significant recent experience in dealing with complex ER cases
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiating capability
- Robust project management skills
- Must be immediately available and keen on an interim assignment
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented HR Professionals across all levels. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close