8 months ago
Elevation HR are excited to be working on an exciting opportunity for our client in Chesterfield. My client is looking for a highly organised Interim HR Internal Communications & Engagement Officer for a period of 9-12 months. The role will focus on the development and implementation an integrated approach to internal communications and employee engagement across the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with Head of HR and wider HR team to devise and execute internal communications strategy to keep employees informed of business changes and initiatives to drive employee engagement
- Lead on employee engagement initiatives, administering employee engagement surveys and utilising feedback and delivering improvements where necessary
- Communicating employee benefits and reward packages internally through the use of company intranet and other mediums
- Communicating information on company events and CSR initiatives
- MI reporting
Elevation HR are keen to speak with HR Professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar capacity within a busy HR Function
- Knowledge of devising and implementing employee engagement initiatives
- Familiarity with reward and benefit processes and online portals
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Experience in management of internal communications
- Strong team player
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.