20 days ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for an Interim HR Consultant, for a period of 4-6 months in the first instance, for my client based in South Yorkshire. This is an established and developing business who are currently going through a period of change and investment and who are looking to appoint an interim HR Consultant to support the HR function and contribute their professional HR input and organisational development to further improve the success of the business. With this in mind they are looking to recruit a highly competent HR professional to support and coach to the senior stakeholders and wider management team.
Working closely with the MD and senior management team the key focus of the role will be to support on the various immediate and longer-term business initiatives and advise and implement sound and competent HR solutions. Specifically, this will be centred around helping to enable a strong culture and values. The role will be supported by a HR Business Partner and a HR Administrator and will lead on the full range of day to day generalist HR activities from ER, recruitment, engagement, retention, succession planning, organisational development, employee communications and leadership development & coaching.
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- An experienced and competent HR practitioner able to utilise their varied commercial experience in order to lead, advise, support and make recommendations on effective and appropriate HR for the business
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with senior management, developing relationships, coaching and achieving successful improvements in organisational development within PE backed businesses
- A reputation for achieving results by actively getting out and about into the business, leading by example and 'pitching in' to get things done
- Experience gained within industrial, manufacturing, or engineering environments
- Experience gained within SME and/or Private Equity backed businesses
- MCIPD qualified or equivalent
This is an interim (4-6 months+ in the first instance) with an expected start date of early November.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions across Yorkshire. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
.com for more information on:
-HR Jobs or HR Recruitment