18 days ago
Elevation HR are working exclusively with an ambitious SME who are based in South Yorkshire with several sites across the UK and overseas. Due to maternity leave, our client is looking to appoint a HR Manager to cover the current incumbent for c9 months.
With a headcount nearing 100 and plans to grow this over the next few months your role the role will report into the Finance Director and be part of the senior management team. The role will have a broad and varied generalist HR Manager remit and will support managers on the full range of HR processes and policies, providing guidance and support where necessary.
As the business is continuing to grow there will be an emphasis on identifying new talent for the company therefore a strong skillset around attraction and resourcing will be essential.
Additionally, the management team will proactively look to the HR Manager for support on all people and development activities as well as providing support on business change and transformation.
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
- HR Generalist experience
- Previous experience in managing the full recruitment process with the ability to spot and nurture talent.
- Strong ER and employment law knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management capability
- Strong HR Admin process and systems experience
- Good team player, positive and friendly approach with a "can do" attitude.
- Demonstrate creativity, enthusiasm and passion to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent / or degree
You will be able to operate with full autonomy working closely with the team. You will be expected to attend meetings as and when required however this position will be based from home. You must be able to start the role in November and commitment to the 9 months must be assured as far as is reasonably possible.
8 days ago
only 20 days until close