about 1 month ago
Elevation HR are looking to speak with immediately available HR Professionals for an urgent HR Officer requirement in Chesterfield. This will be on a 6-month FTC initially, with the potential to be extended.
My client is currently undergoing an exciting period of change and requires a Generalist HR Officer to join their already well-established HR function, to provide an efficient and effective senior HR Administrative support service to the wider business. This will include, but is not limited to payroll, compliance and CRB checks, contracts, offers of employment etc. The role will require a Continuous Improvement mindset to consistently look for ways to improve and develop the HR offering to the business.
Elevation HR are keen to speak with HR Professionals with the following skills and experience:
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience within a busy HR function, managing all areas of HR admin and process
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation capability
- Continuous improvement mind set
- Computer literate and able to learn new systems quickly
- Knowledge of Payroll
- Strong Excel skills for HR report writing and data analysis
- Knowledge of referencing, CRB checks
- Possible experience gained within a HR shared service environment
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close