about 1 year ago
Our client, a forward-thinking, fast growing secondary school in East London requires an experience ICT Manager for an Interim period to provide support for all aspects of the f technology and computer systems.
• Manage information technology and computer systems including the school Management Information System and systems
• Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Ensure data usage complies with local law
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Degree qualified in a technical discipline preferred, MIS or similar field
• Proven experience in configuring and managing a professional standard school Management Information System.
• Willingness to effectively support admin/teaching staff/students with compassion and patience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This IT Manager appointment is a key position and it would therefor be desirable that all candidates are both well-qualified and experienced in a senior school setting, either in the UK or abroad.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.