2 months ago
Elevation HR is currently working on behalf of a leading and highly commercial business based in Sheffield to recruit for an Interim Learning & Development Advisor on a fixed term contract until March 2019. This is an exciting opportunity for an established L&D Advisor to be part of an established HR & L&D Team to develop and facilitate the implementation of L&D initiatives which support the overall business strategic aims and objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with stakeholders to advise them on effective ways of promoting learning and development opportunities as well as delivering the L&D strategy ensuring that colleagues and stakeholders are on board and engaged.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project manage all L&D initiatives to ensure the full learning cycles is effectively and efficiently delivered
- Design, deliver and evaluate all activity in relation to staff engagement surveys to drive employee engagement within the business
- Working closely with key stakeholders to create L&D solutions in line with business initiatives as well as advise managers on effective ways to promote L&D opportunities
- Work with experts and external consultants to deliver specialist training
- Coaching and supporting of leadership teams and support centre in the delivery of exceptional customer service for the achievement of highly satisfied customers
Elevation HR are keen to speak with L&D professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Ability to develop interventions from stakeholder feedback using L&D models and theories
- Experience in working collaboratively with both internal and external customers
- Project management of L&D initiatives budgets and within agreed timeframes
- A pro-active problem solver
- Must be available at short notice and keen on an interim assignment
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented HR Professionals across all levels. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
Manchester, Sheffield, Liverpool
£25k - £30k