about 1 month ago
Elevation HR are delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Learning and Development Specialist (Sales Trainer) for one of our Doncaster based clients. Reporting to the L&D Business Partner, the Sales Training Professional will be responsible for working on a company wide transformational programme, assisting in the development of my clients' Sales induction capability. The role is until the end of December 2020 in the first instance.
This role will work closely with Managers across the business and throughout the UK, carrying out effective Training Needs Analysis and subsequent design and delivery of a range of engaging and effective learning solutions covering technical product, process, systems and soft skills, initially centered around induction to the business.
My client is flexible to location and so the successful candidate can be office or home based, however must be able to travel to Doncaster regularly for Project Planning Meetings. Travel within the UK and overnight stays will also be required due to the nature of the role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project involvement, scoping and design of a variety of blended learning programmes and solutions inclusive of digital learning programs
- Design and delivery of induction programmes and constant evaluation and improvement to ensure effectiveness
- Coaching and mentoring Sales Professionals; supporting them from induction through to role competence
- Collaborating with the Project leads to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and assist in achieving objectives through constant development, delivery and evaluation of L&D solutions
- Ensuring associated training material is up to date, standardised and compliant and ensuring effective administration and running of the LMS system
- Ensuring all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to at all times
We are looking to speak with immediately available Learning and Development Professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role; having trained and developed individuals within a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive understanding of the full training cycle; needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation within a commercial organisation
- Ability to influence and motivate cross-functionally and across all levels
- Confident and engaging communication style
- Strong organisational and planning ability
- Immediately available and willing to undertake an interim contract
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
28 days ago
only 6 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close