Interim Recruitment Manager - Pharma - £300 - £375 p/d
Annapurna HR are working with one of the U.K's fastest growing companies on an Interim Recruiter role for an initial 3-6-month contract. This is an incredible opportunity for a Recruitment professional to be in a highly successful environment located in London with exceptional opportunities for progression in the U.K's leading digital healthcare service.
They will own the entire Talent Acquisition Lifecycle, working across different industry sectors supporting all departments with-in the medical industry focusing on Doctor/HCA/Pharm/Clinical. The successful candidate will be responsible for candidate sourcing, pre-screening and interviewing. This role is a key part of the recruitment team working on specialist vacancies within the UK.
- At least 3 years+ recruitment experience specialising in: Doctor/HCA/Pharm/Clinical with consistent high performance.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- The ability to build strong relationships and organisational skills.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the end to end recruitment process from sourcing to on boarding and using your experience to implement creative recruiting solutions.
- Identify and source appropriate candidates through social networks, multi-channel advertising, job boards and utilising the internal recruitment database.
- Review applications and conduct effective telephone screening and qualifying interviews with potential candidates
- Lead recruitment briefing meetings with internal clients to confirm hiring needs and requirements.
- Manage the recruitment database, tracking each candidates journey through the recruitment process and encourage best practice.
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures Key Requirements
- Good knowledge of the medical / pharmaceutical industry
For more information contact Eamon Soulsby
Phone Number: .