2 months ago
Elevation HR are delighted to be working with an established Building & Construction Business looking to appoint an Interim Field Based Resourcing Partner. Reporting into the UK & Ireland Resourcing Manager the role will operate as part of a small Resourcing team.
This role will be responsible for providing recruitment services and supporting on recruiting needs and strategies across the business with a focus on developing and embedding new processes, procedures and ways of working to support the recruitment across the sites.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible with working hours, with overtime as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partnering with Senior Managers, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to understand key resourcing requirements to ensure the development and implementation of resourcing strategies which meet both current and future organisational needs
- Effective sourcing of passive and active candidates through a range of methods utilising social media, networking, LinkedIn, leveraging employee referrals, cold calling and other methods
- Generation and development of experienced, motivated and talented candidate pipelines for future change and growth
- Training Hiring Managers to ensure they have the right sourcing capabilities inclusive of effective interviewing skills, relevant employment law knowledge and ethical recruiting procedures
- Promotion of a continuous improvement approach; collaborating with members of the wider resourcing team to ensure best practise
- Effective utilisation of the ATS and ensuring compliance
Elevation HR are looking to speak with candidates with the following skills & experience:
- Educated to degree level and/or relevant HR or Recruitment Qualification
- 3-5 years recruitment experience
- Experience in talent acquisition / recruitment across multiple locations and disciplines
- Expert LinkedIn Recruiter skills
- Successful track record in the managing the full recruitment life cycle
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Available immediately or at short notice.
If you match the specified criteria and are looking to further develop your career within a company which places a great emphasis on trust and integrity then we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
27 days ago
only 1 day until close