HR Senior Payroll Analyst, Buckinghamshire, £250-300 P/D
HR Senior Payroll Analyst, 3 Month, Buckinghamshire, £250-300 P/D
Industry leading business looking for a Senior Payroll Analyst to join their office based in Buckinghamshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a UK leader in their field with a passion for innovation and a fantastic culture.
The Senior Payroll Analyst is responsible for providing day to day management of Exec payroll, to ensure efficiency and accuracy with a high level of customer service to employees and third party clients.
- Provide full reconciliation of pension contributions and identifying remedial action required via payrolling adjustments.
- Ensure that all activities are managed in accordance with Provider guidelines, Employment Law, Data Protection & HMRC Legislative Regulations, Company contractual rules and defined Business arrangements.
- Work with the Payroll Manager and ESC Team Leaders to diarise and plan routine & periodic payroll tasks to meet Pay run processing deadlines, monthly reporting deadlines, annual returns and changes to legislation
- Acting as a point of contact for all internal & external clients in relation to Pension enquiries and provider returns.
- Previous payroll experience within a large and diverse organisation.
- Knowledge of HR database systems.
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines using own initiative.
- Professional and customer-centric attitude
If you are interested in the role please