Interim SuccessFactors Platform Owner - c. £600/£700 p/d
My client, a global FS firm, are currently looking for an Interim SuccessFactors Platform Owner to join on an initial 6-month contract.
This role will be working between the business and configuration team to ensure the application is updated to best meet the business requirements and to document/manage change requests, with the aim of increasing user adoption within the business while looking to drive user adoption.
- Identifying and document opportunities for the enhancement of SuccessFactors
- To proactively work with the businesses on strategic projects to deliver a better user experience, adoption, and knowledge of the application
- Produce application roadmaps through analysis of planned releases to the content of each area
- Identify potential improvements and opportunities for the business to build efficiency through IS.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- In-depth knowledge and experience of SuccessFactors
- Experience in a support, or BAU environment working with SuccessFactors
- Configuration knowledge
- Able to translate business needs and requirements