Interim Workday Business Analyst - £400 to £500 p/d - 6 to 12 months
My global client are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their project team o a Workday implentation programme. The core roles and responsibilities of the role will include understanding the needs of the business, precisely analysing and documenting system requirements, supporting the Workday delivery process and cooperating with the IT team and communicating their needs with the rest of the business. You will also have the opportunity to work hands on with Workday on its configuration and set up as well.
The best-suited Workday Business Analyst must have:
* Strong analytical and communication skills in order to analyse business processes, notice trends and then reciprocate findings back to senior management.
* Previously been a Business Analyst on a Workday implementation
* An ability to simplify difficult and complex information to present to non-technical members of the business.
* Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
* Hands on HRIS skill set with the ability to configure HR systems and set up workflows.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Workday Business Analyst to join a global, market leading company at an exciting time to work with the latest technology.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration.
For more information on the role please contact email@example.com